Monday, July 28, 2008

Bienvenidos a casa Elder Morse!


My long lost brother-in-law is home! Talk about weird, Mitch and I were "Cutest Couple" in 6th grade and friends all through high school, now I am married to his brother! Mitch left on his mission when Jake and I got engaged and then married so he is still trying grasp the idea of me being in the family. He didn't quite know how to handle me at the airport....hug or handshake? hug or handshake? We love him anyway, welcome home Mitch!

Jake, me, and our niece Jess waiting for Mitch's plane. The plane was delayed by an hour! The little niece and nephews did not like that...

This sign says "We love you!"


Mitch had his homecoming in the Alpine ward and then one in his new ward in Eagle Mountain. Don't Mitch and Jake look like brothers? I hope I don't get confused one day and grab the wrong person's hand! Nice face Jake...