Tuesday, December 2, 2008

happy thanksgiving....Morse style


The Morse family celebrated Thanksgiving the best way they know how--Jeepin in Moab. This was my first experience and, wow, it was not what I expected. The Morse boys are fearless and we would climb ANYTHING and don't ask me how we made it up those cliffs every time. We went on a trail called "Hell's Revenge" and what a more perfect name for that trail. It took all day and it was crazy how the jeeps could just climb anything in the middle of nowhere. Don't worry, we did break an axle and had to finish the rest of the trail in 2 wheel drive. I was scared out of my mind thinking we would be stranded, but the boys saw it as a challenge and you should have seen their faces when this "opportunity" arose to upgrade when they got home. Boys.