Wednesday, July 29, 2009

my turn: 8 things

8 things i am looking forward to:

1. taking my last test EVER
2. edward and bella's steamy romance in new moon
3. a best friend's wedding
4. going to bed tonight
5. pina coladas in cancun
6. watching the finale of the bachelorette (STILL have not seen it. don't tell me anything!)
7. yoga on thursday
8. accepting my diploma. freakin finally.

8 things i did this weekend:

1. tried to understand shakespeare
2. lunched with a dear friend
3. got exciting news
4. held my nephew
5. made Danica's delicious saltine cracker chicken casserole (and it was a hit)
6. watched a movie that was lame but kept watching because i felt bad
7. stressed and sweated when i should have been resting
8. got even more exciting news

8 things i wish i could do:

1. be graduated already
2. live in my own place
3. sleep in everyday
4. change into shorts right now
5. make decisions
6. be in two places at once
7. say no
8. shop and not feel guilty

8 shows i watch:

1. sytycd
2. the bachelorette (my guilty pleasure)
3. wipe out
4. 24
5. scrubs
6. america's funniest home videos
7. what not to wear
8. friends re-runs

8 places i'd like to travel:

1. back in time
2. italy
3. jerusalem
4. a temple road trip
5. cincinnati, ohio
6. new york
7. paris
8. australia

8 things i am grateful for:

1. my hubby
2. the gospel
3. my fam
(the most important of course)
4. wintergreen mints
5. "sick" days
6. hand sanitizer
7. air conditioning
8. my mary kay hawaiian sunset lip gloss

8 people i tag:
1. ash
2. kelly
3. danica
4. rachel
5. becky
6. jaleah
7. mallory
8. callie