Monday, February 15, 2010

valentines day love list


as i mentioned before, i love this holiday.
and what's wrong with being reminded about love?
quite frankly, the world could use more of it, and i could show it more often.
so here goes:

i love jake,
because it he makes me laugh so hard that i snort.

i love my family,
because they are great cheerleaders. through the good and the bad.

i love my jobs,
because i'm doing what i love. and getting paid to do it.

i love nachos,
because that is how i feel close to cancun.

i love my friends,
because they indulge my shopping addiction and are great sounding boards all the while.

i love where i am at right now
because it's a time of many changes. lots could happen in a few months and i'm excited that we can roll with those changes and be able to take on new experiences.

i love my savior,
because He knows me. and i know that i am a child of God.

happy v-day everyone. hopefully you felt a little love yesterday. if not, i love you!

(picture is from holga. loving it as well!)