Monday, January 31, 2011

it was a quick trip


 We left Friday and came back Sunday.  But it was a trip nonetheless.

Saturday involved sleeping in, out to breakfast, and hanging out by the pool.  That is 32 weeks in a swimming suit my friends.  (hence the black cover-up).

Of course after we went shopping, ate a late lunch, and then headed into the Flamingo...


The show was awesome.
Jake said I had perma-grin the whole 2 hours. (of course! my sis is on that stage!)
I'm not really sure what Donny and Marie were doing...but I sure know every dance move!


After, Jessie took us to a local restaurant off the strip called Firefly.  Oh yum.  This place was mouth watering.  Talk about everything and anything on one menu.

Then we made the long drive home Sunday. 

So we are a little (ok...maybe a lot) sad to be back.  The weather was warm, the food was delicious, and I got to hang with Jessie (in her new apartment with no furniture by the way).  This was our last trip for a long time so we savored it.

Now it's time to bring on February and then...March.  Come on babay!