Wednesday, November 28, 2012

the night the lights turned on


What's Christmas without Temple Square lights?  And to even be there when they turn them on?  That is truly ringing in the season watching millions of twinkle lights turn on at the same time.  Magic.  I've never been a part of that before, and didn't know it was a "thing" but apparently it is because there was a good crowd there.  New tradition perhaps?

Myer only sat in the stroller if his cousin Navy was right next to him.  During our stroll, he kept smiling at her, patting her blanket, and laughing at her.  Navy kept asking, "yeww otay?".  Gosh it was sweet.  And only Aunt Jamie could push the stroller, I would get in trouble if I even tried.  Myer likes things a certain way.

Oh, and we saw the beautiful windows at Macey's and talk about reviving an old love (remember the ZCMI windows?)  My favorite part of Salt Lake at Christmas.  Let Christmas begin!  I'm ready!