Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lennon's Blessing Day

Sunday was a special day for our family-- we blessed Lennon Lou!  We were excited to celebrate with friends and family.  Most of all, it was special to be a part of the beautiful blessing Jake gave our girl.  On days like these I feel extraordinary lucky to be married to him.  He is everything I want Myer to strive to be.  I love that my husband can participate in momentous occasions such as this.  But, it did make me cry when he talked about her getting married and stuff.  Not yet missy, not yet
^^^my family^^^
^^^my grandparents^^^
^^^us girls and our babies^^^ 

^^^Jake's family^^^
^^^4 generations: My grandma, my mom, me, and Lennon^^^
 Thanks to all who came to support our family it meant the world to us.  We have great friends and family.  Lennon thanks you all too!