Monday, September 14, 2015

Grandma and Grandpa Milne's 60th Anniversary

 Can you believe it?!  My grandparents celebrated 60 years together on Saturday.  60 years!! He was working at Hill Air Force Base and she was a secretary for one of the Generals, when she caught his eye.  And the rest is history.  (I mean look at that wedding photo. Both are babes.) They have a beautiful life together and I'm so grateful to be part of it.  I love these two people.  And you can tell that they love each other.
 They set up a bouncy house just for the great-grandkids.  Seriously who does that?  My grandparents are awesome.
I truly love these two.  My grandparents have a big influence on my life and memories of my childhood is filled to the brim with them.  They are incredible examples of love, honesty, joy, health, and service.  I am lucky to have learned so much for them.  Love you both.  xoxo Bryton