Monday, February 23, 2009

climbing for...


Tyler's Birthday!!!

our favorite people in the world, ash and ty, let us crash the birthday bash and spend all day with them. but wouldn't you know it, i forgot to take pictures of the two of them together. of course. so below here is what i did get of the day.


ash and i's fab shoes. i guess they have to be tight so you can grip the wall...don't ask me how you grip the wall with your toes...anyway they KILLED. they were SO tight.


tyler and jake trying to climb the most ridiculous wall. ash and i cheered from the side :)


me!
um this was my second time rock climbing..yes i am on the kiddie wall and that little boy was kicking my behind. (p.s. i love looking up at myself with a harness. awesome)


hey look! it's me in the lovely frog position that i was constantly in cause i was tired, scared, or stuck. i eventually did make it to the top. cute huh?

Thanks ty and ash for letting us come along for the WHOLE day. we hope you don't ever get sick of us cause it seems we can't do anything on the weekends without you.

Happy Birthday Tyler!