Monday, October 29, 2012

my early birthday date

We went out early for my birthday last weekend only because it was the only night we could find a babysitter.  So we ran with it.  We ran all the way up to Salt Lake and ate at Blue Iguana.  Ever since I had Myer, I cannot get enough mexican so those enchiladas hit the spot.  Then we walked around City Creek.  Walked.  Strolled.  So nice.  Then to finish our date off, we ended with key lime tarts.  My idea of the ultimate birthday treat.  Me and key lime go way back.

The best part of the night was being with Jake.  We needed this time just us.  I'm so glad birthdays come around at least once a year so we can plan these special dates.  Cause I think he's pretty special.
As always, thanks Jake for spoiling me.
I love spending birthdays with you.