Thursday, December 27, 2012

and 6 years later


I still love this guy like crazy.
I became me when I married Jake.
I pretended to like tomatoes because everyone else did, but once we met and found out he didn't like them either, I wasn't ashamed to ask for no tomatos on everything.
At parties, I was/am the shy one to sit back, but now I have a partner in crime to do it with.
He pushed me to pursue Sign Language as a career and cheered me through my career's ups and downs.
No matter how many times I ask him if he misses my long hair, I always get the same answer.
My schedule that was so important in high school and college is becoming more flexible.  Just a little.
I've never been so funny.  
At 6 AM when my alarm goes off, he squeezes my arm as if to say, "Don't worry, I got this."

He is the piece that makes me my best self.

I love you Jake.  Happiest Wedding Anniversary.  I'm lucky and better to have you.

xoxo
-B