Tuesday, February 12, 2013

sighhhhh


If you asked me what our plans are for August,
I couldn't tell you.
If you asked me what our plans are for May,
I couldn't tell you.
If you asked me what our plans are for next week,
I couldn't tell you.

I live week by week.

So much depends on next fall that it kills me.
The principal, my department, and the Utah School State Board
are asking what my plans are.

I have no idea.

Then I found this quote.

Whatever happens to my future, 
it is for a purpose--part of a plan that God is working on.
It's hard not to see what this year will bring
but Jake and I know that God is listening to our prayers.
If I am to teach next fall, I will and sacrifice being a mommy.
If I am not, I hope it's because Jake has a job that he was meant for.

Whatever path we are meant to take
it will be part of our path,
part of the puzzle.

I just hope that piece gets put into place soon.