Wednesday, June 22, 2011

a letter

Myer-
Another month went by! You are 3 months today! I remember buying clothes a week before you were born and thinking that we'll never get to 3 months. But here we are. Crazy dazy. You have grown lots since last month. Let's just make a list shall we?

You are holding your head up and can look side to side. Just last week you can sit all by yourself in the bumbo. No more boring ceiling. You also are grasping and letting go of things. Not toys yet, but mom's fingers and dad's nose to name a few. I think we have a gabber on our hands because the house if filled with your coo's and babbles. The video camera is always on stand-by cause we can't get enough of your sweet voice. Also, you are investigating your hands and have become a true blue thumb sucker. Which now I can't figure out if I should swaddle your arms in for nap or keep them out...trial and error.

Favorite songs of yours are "Popcorn Popping" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" in sign language (my interpretation) and also "Wheels on the Bus" in English. Books are starting to be your fascination. Our little bed time "ritual" includes book like "The Bedtime Book", "10 kisses", and "The Belly Button Book". You sit quietly and listen and even try to touch them. My favorite time of day.

I am loving being a stay-at-home mom. We hang out all day together with frequent trips to the park, go shopping (i'm breaking you in. you're future wife will thank me.), and sometimes even nap together. Just me and my little buddy. Love you, all of you: the always moving, ever talking, big blue eyed boy.
-Mom