Monday, January 14, 2013

they danced. I watched.


My sister, Jessie's, dance company competed in the 24 seven Dance Convention/Competition this weekend.  My other sister, Sierra who is in Jessie's company competed with her team as well as individually for scholarships. It was a weekend full of eye lashes, rhinestones, shazam worthy music, and no sleep but the dancing was stellar.  Jessie choreographed beautiful pieces; one never the same and Sierra is one gorgeous dancer herself.  These two have enough talent for the whole family.  I was proud to be the observer, cheerleader, and photographer for the weekend and loved that they wanted me along.  I even recorded the combination from Sonya's class... next post?

Congrats Jessie and Sierra for a weekend that deserves some kudos.  You two impress me to no end.  Thanks for letting me tag along!