Monday, June 29, 2015

Thacker Family Reunion

 We went up to Midway for the weekend for my sibling's reunion.  We were all there except my sister Jessie and her husband Carson (and my brother on a mission).  Wish we could have all been there but next year for sure.  This was my first time up in that area and I fell in love with the cute little town.  We stayed at the Homestead which was perfect for each family.  Our hotel room connected with Jamie's and in the back were bunk beds for the kids.  They loved it.
 The next day we went to Deer Creek Reservoir and rented Jet Skis for the day.  And of course played on the beach while we waited turns.
  ^^^ Oakley turned 16 while we were up there.  Perfect way to celebrate! ^^^
 So much love all weekend.  Thanks Mimi and Papa for a fun packed weekend.  Let's make it a tradition!