Monday, July 9, 2012

snap shots



I think we captured some really good memories-- swimming, walks, play time, water, and hugs in our grand 7 days together.  I was really surprised how well Myer and Navy played together.  I guess since Navy had her girl toys and Myer had his boy toys, they just played next to each other.  The greatest playmates.  Everyday I would tell Myer we were on our way to play with Navy and Maddix, and he would grab my hand and head for the door.  I am so glad he knows who his cousins are even when they are two states away.  Having this time with my niece and nephew was also priceless.  Wish we could see them more often so we'll take these babysitting jobs when they come our way.  The kiddos leave tomorrow and I'm not sure how to help Myer with the withdrawals.  Or myself actually.  I guess we'll just have to take our turn and visit New Mexico.  Shoot.  See you next time Maddix and Navy!