Tuesday, June 18, 2013

and Dad's day for Jakey

Amidst all the crazy moving in, we couldn't miss celebrating our own Jake.  And maybe it was the moving that brought me to such admiration because this guy made the move happen--he organized enough trailers and enough help.  Then once everything was safely delivered to our new place and moved in, he went around and put boxes where they should go until each box had a place.  He did that for me.  The only daunting thing about moving for me is the organization of it all.  What should go in this box?  What else?  How will I want this unpacked at the new house?  etc. etc.  So he knew that for me, in order to "move in" it had to have a little organization to it.  I am so lucky to be married to a man who know hows to work, how to fix things, who cares about his family, who loves his son, and still makes me weak in the knees.  Jake is the greatest of the greatest.  We love him so!