Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Highland Days Parade

It's that time of year again where celebrate Highland Days and Alpine days.  This year we met up with my parents who live in Highland and celebrated with them.  And, since we missed the American Fork parade, we thought the Highland one was a great substitute.  Nice and short.  My little brother, Cooper, was in it as a Lone Peak Student Body Officer so we had to cheer him on as well.  I'm sure we'll be hitting up Alpine's celebration next week, which may produce the same pictures, but I can't deny my little red head his second opportunity to eat salt water taffy as his breakfast.  He now knows what "parade" means...

Also, notice his hat?  Had to be like his dad and uncle Oakley.  Good thing that was already in the diaper bag.  Crisis averted.  We'll be more prepared for Alpine Days.