Monday, August 4, 2014

She turned one! That means Lennon is next....

So we've been there for each other in almost everything like college, boys, marriage, work, but my most favorite thing we've shared is motherhood.  I feel extremely lucky that we have girls the same age (and that they are girls, duh!) and that I have such a friendship with Anna that we can share every step together. We're constantly exchanging tips or questions about diaper rash, solids foods, playtime ideas, footed pajamas, having play dates, or even getting a girls night out.  This amazing mama has been my rock.  And I can't believe it's already been a year.  Happy Birthday sweet Emerson girl.  So happy you're in our life.  And kuddos Anna and Casey, you've raised a beautiful little lady.  And to Anna especially, motherhood looks good on you.  So lucky that we'll keep sharing this road together and that I'll have my sounding board every step of the way.