Thursday, January 19, 2012

my mama said

Thinking we'd be in the unemployment situation for a while, we sold Jake's jeep.  That leaves us to one car which goes with Jake to work everyday.  That leaves me stuck inside a two bedroom little cottage with a 9 month old in the middle of winter...we get bored.  Don't get me wrong, we do plenty in a day like playing cars, rolling the soccer ball back and forth, crawl around with Daisy, fill the sink up with water, read books, bang on pans, eat, sing songs, etc. etc. but that gets old by the middle of the week.  Luckily, my parents live close so they come to get us for a little change of scenery.  Yesterday, as I was hanging out at my mom's, we found her old sketch pad.  She is an artist, and growing up, most of all the artwork in our house was from my mom's hand.  (Don't ask me how that wasn't passed down to me).  Super talented that woman.  And I found one of those talents from her high school notebook.  And she has a little sense of humor too...


I had to take a picture because Myer is the fish on the left, and I'm the fish on the right.  Oh dear Mama, you said it.