Wednesday, July 24, 2013

30 weeks

This pregnancy has been so different than Myer's.  She is so low.  Myer was always up in my rib cage and pushing against them with his feet.  I hardly ever feel her up there.  She likes to hang out on my lower left side.  At night, when I lay down to sleep on my side, she has a tap performance or a kick boxing match against the mattress.  Because she is so low, my back hurts all the time.  I can't sit or stand in one place for very long.  Sometimes at night I wake up gasping for breath if I accidentally roll to my back.  This kind of stuff didn't happen until the last few weeks with Myer...so I'm just loving that it's already started.

I'm still craving anything lemon.  And everything has to be cold.  Ice has been my best friend this summer.  I love ice! Also, t-shirts and jersey knit skirts all the way. 

But as we are only 2 months away, I'm getting anxious, excited, and nervous for her arrival.  All I really want is for her to be healthy and for labor to go just a little more smooth this time.  I'm not going to lie, I'm scared.  My dreams make it worse, but I know what I could be in for this time so I'm going in with full awareness.  I'm getting a baby out of this so that's the best motivation I need.  I just want to meet her.  And I can't wait to be a family of 4.  We're so close, 10 more weeks!